Prices are quoted in € (tax excluded) and are subject to change without notice.
For USA based customers, final cost can be converted to USA $ by Agrenvec if the customer add such comment when ordering or at reception of confirmation order e-mail.
Products are shipped F.O.B. Madrid. Prepay freight and add to Agrenvec S.L. order. Agrenvec reserves the right to choose shipment method. If the customer has a courier account Agrenvec may use, transport fee will not be added.
Purchase orders are confirmed to the customer by e-mail. If sent, the terms and conditions set forth in this catalog will apply. Any acceptance of the offer to sell contained herein is limited to acceptance of the terms contained herein. Any proposal for additional or different terms or any attempt by the customer to vary any of the terms in the customer’s acceptance by purchase order or otherwise shall not operate as rejection of this offer to sell. It shall be deemed acceptance by the customer without those additional different terms. If this catalog or Agrenvec S.L. Sales Order is deemed an acceptance to a prior offer to purchase by customer, then such acceptance is expressly conditioned on customer’s agreement to any additional or different terms contained herein and in Agrenvec S.L Sales Order.
Payments made under this agreement shall be made as electronic wire transfer. Detail will be provided in confirming e-mail purchase order.
Quantity discounts are available for individual bulk orders or annual contracts. Please call or send an e-mail for more specific information.
Data sheets are available on all products. Please contact our Product Information Department at customer support to receive specific product technical information by e-mail, phone or fax. All product data sheets available at our web site: www.agrenvec.com.
Agrenvec S.L. guarantees shipments to arrive in proper preserved condition at a customer’s first receiving point. Products damaged in transit will be replaced at no charge providing: 1) You have notified shipping carrier of damages immediately upon receipt of shipment 2) You have reported damage to Agrenvec S.L. by telephone within two business days following receipt of damaged shipment. Your telephone report should include your purchase order number, the Agrenvec S.L. invoice number, catalog number, shipping date, and description of damage.
Conditions – Warranty and Limitation of Liability
All Agrenvec S.L. products are warranted to meet catalog specifications and products not meeting such specifications and returned to Agrenvec S.L. within 25 days of shipment will be replaced with like material or at Agrenvec S.L.’s option, the purchase price will be refunded. Replacement or refund will not be made for materials rendered defective due to improper storage, alteration, or storage beyond normal shelf life. All products listed herein are supplied for research only and should not be used for human therapeutic or diagnostic applications. The entire risk as to the performance of this product is assumed by buyer. Seller shall not be liable for indirect, special or consequential damages resulting from use of the product.
Any implied warranties relating the product, including any implied warranties or merchantability or fitness for a particular research use or other purpose are disclaimed.
No returns will be accepted without prior approval from Agrenvec S.L. in the form of an assigned Return Authorization Number. Unauthorized returns are not eligible for credit and are subject to be returned to sender, freight collect. Only unopened merchandise may be returned. Agrenvec S.L. must be notified by customer within 15 (fifteen days) of shipment order. All shipping costs and a 25% restocking fee will be billed for any returns, unless products were defective or shipped in error. In certain cases such as return of dated material or shipments involving special handling, a reassay fee may be required. No return of custom products will be authorized if product meets specifications agreed upon prior to shipment.
Conditions of Sale. Shipping, Handling, Duties and State Tax
Products are for research use only and should not be used for human therapeutic or diagnostic applications.
International Customers will be charged a handling fee and all other shipping charges and duties, and taxes will be applied to their carrier account when appropriated. Agrenvec S.L. requires that International Customers provide a carrier account number at time of purchase.
THE FOREGOING IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL Agrenvec S.L. BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST PROFITS OR INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO PERSONAL INJURIES RESULTING FROM USE OF THE PRODUCTS.
The term ‘AGRENVEC]’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is c/Santiago Grisolía 2, Tres Cantos, Spain. Our company VAT number is B86343159. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Spain.
AGRENVEC is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
AGRENVEC may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from September 1, 2013.
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to c/Santiago Grisolía 2, 28760, Tres Cantos, Spain.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Website disclaimer – sample template
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by AGRENVEC and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of AGRENVEC. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, AGRENVEC takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of AGRENVEC – © AGRENVEC 2013. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
- You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.